Conditions of Booking and Occupancy
Please read these conditions carefully. Each person signing their registration card (‘the Guest’) acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as ‘Guest’) occupying or visiting the property, apartment or complex and/or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the guest.
1. Charges must be paid by cash, bank cheque or credit card before occupancy commences. The full rental will be charged to a credit card one day prior to arrival.
2. Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt.
3. The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the property and its contents caused by any guest.
4. The property must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
5. Guests must only park cars in the designated areas.
6. The property is a residential premises within Noosa community. The property is to be used strictly as a residential premises by the guest(s) and the number of occupants nominated on the Guest Registration Form and not for any other purposes or by any greater number of occupants. The use of the Property for functions, parties or other like gatherings is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. The use of the property fur such events or other than as a residential premises will result in the termination of your reservation of the Property, your removal from the Property and other costs or expenses (including a Function Fee of $4000) being debited to the credit card(s) provided.
7. No animals or pets are to be brought onto the property.
8. Neither the letting agent nor the property owner is liable for any damage or loss of property that a Guest may sustain while on the property.
9. The rules and regulation of the property and any reasonable direction of the Letting Agent must be complied with. The property must be vacated if after receiving a warning, any guest fails to comply.
10. There is no refund for early departure.
11. The Letting Agent may inspect the property at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Letting Agent is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
12. The Letting Agent and the property owner are not responsible for any mis-description of the property.
14. The Guest authorises the manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
15. If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Letting Agent is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guests property.
16. The Guest(s) and all other occupants or visitors of the Property will comply with all Body Corporate by-laws and rules applicable to the Property or which regulate the behaviour of occupants of the Property. The Guest(s) and all other occupants and visitors of the Property will not create or permit any noise or other nuisance to occur within or emanate from the Property. Failure to comply with Body Corporate by-laws or rules or the creation or occurrence of noise or other nuisance in or from the Property, may result in the termination of your reservation of the property and your removal from the Property.
17. We recommend that you purchase travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
18. The Property is set up with a ‘starter kit; and serviced mid-stay (based on an eight (8) night plus reservation) If you require additional services please tell us before you check in. The Property is smoke free dwelling and must be kept clean and tidy and free of litter (including cigarette butts) at all times. The Property must be left clean and tidy at the end of your reservation. Additional charges will be incurred if extra cleaning of the Property is required. The cost to clean the Property or repair damage to or reinstate the Property including couches and carpets, will be charged to the credit card(s) provided.
19. Due to the competitive nature of holiday letting in Noosa, many properties in the area are being rebuilt or renovated, either in the same or adjacent buildings. No responsibilities is taken for disturbances or inconveniences caused by building and other works.
20. The guests are responsible for all phone calls made and these charges. The guests are also responsible for their internet usage and sites they visit and agree not to incur surcharge data usage costs and will be responsible for these costs should they occur.
Noosa Luxury Holidays – Cancellation Policy
Noosa Luxury Holidays adopts the following practice when dealing with cancellation of a Holiday booking.
*If the booking is cancelled 120 days or more prior to the planned date of arrival, there will be full refund less Administration fee of $150.00
*If the booking is cancelled less than 120 days prior to the planned arrival date, there will be no refund unless and until the premises are re-let for the total value of the original booking. An Administration fee of $150.00 will be deducted from the deposit held before the remainder is refunded.
*An Administration Fee covers the cost of processing the booking, receipting, banking, cancelling, drawing the refund and postage.
*Confirmed Bookings – A booking that has not been confirmed by a deposit being paid is not guaranteed. A deposit of 50% of the total accommodation or one night, whichever is the greater, will confirm a booking. The balance of the rental is due on arrival.
*No refunds for reduction in stay once in-house
*Refunds – Trust Account Cheques are issued for refunds
*The Letting Agent and the owner have first right of refusal for all bookings held. In the event of an owner refusing or cancelling a booking no cancellation fee will be charged. In the event that replacement accommodation offered is at a higher price, the owner or agent will not be liable for any monies needed to meet that higher price.